The IEU(SA) has a number of partnerships with organisations that assist us in providing benefits to our members:
NGS Super is the industry super fund for non-government education and related sectors. It is an award winning super fund dedicated to returning all profits to members. NGS members should contact NGS direct for advice on financial planning and moving towards retirement.
Teachers Health Insurance was started for the education sector by a group of teachers in the 1950s. This not for profit organisation provides a range of health cover and discounts on health related products and services for union members at very competitive rates.
Edufolios gives you a stress-free, easy to use space to tackle your accreditation and registration evidence gathering.
With one click, we’ll provide you with a pre-made, purpose-built site so you can spend your valuable time on your reflection and evidence NOT on building a website.
You’re busy doing your job (which you’re great at by the way) and so you’re constantly learning and doing the things in those Australian Professional Standards for Teachers.
What if you had a place to reflect on that, to write about what you do and why? A place to connect that practice with all 148 focus areas (across all career stages) so that your evidence for accreditation was being gathered proactively as you embarked on your teaching, mentoring or project.
Edufolios has pre-programmed everything you need to do just that, use our standards guide and easy to use interface to identify which standards you’re covering where. All you need to do is share what you’re doing by adding your artefacts and reflections.
You can even use Edufolios to track and record your professional learning hours!
Edufolios will help you to:
- Be less overwhelmed by the processes of accreditation and registration.
- Make your professional learning purposeful and personal. The data you enter can be used to show you how your professional learning is making an impact on your practice. The reports generated can even help you see what professional learning you might like to tackle next.
- Find a tribe of awesome educators to connect and support you through your journey. The collaborate feature helps you to connect with others who, like you, love learning and teaching.
- Get to know and understand the standards and how you can use them to inform your practice. You won’t need to know them off by heart. We’ve got that covered. We’ll show you.
- See where your strengths and growth spots are. Our heatmaps will take your data and show you which focus areas (and career stages) you’re already covering and which ones you need more evidence for.
IEU(SA) members are entitled to exclusive discount. So, what are you waiting for?
Access your unique discount code through the members area of our website! Then simply head over to Edufolios.org to get started.
If you have any questions about Edufolios, reach out. They are always happy to help.