Latest news

It’s tax time – what can you claim?

It is Tax Time and the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) has specific deduction information (download here) for teachers or education professionals to help you work out what:

  • income and allowances to report
  • you can and can’t claim as a work-related deduction
  • records you need to keep.

Remember! Your union fees are usually tax deductable.

We can email you a copy of membership fees paid – call us on 8410 0122 or email –